What Does Skilled Water Restoration In Tallahassee Include?
SERVPRO Features Trained Water Restoration Technicians Ready to Handle Cleanup Inside Your Tallahassee Business
Whenever you have a substantial water loss inside your Tallahassee commercial space, this is never a time to try DIY methods alone. Water incidents of all kinds have better results when you call for skilled technicians who have access to the right equipment and proven techniques. Even if you have your janitorial crew available to work, SERVPRO features a full Green Fleet loaded with specialized equipment for executing the water mitigation and making sure that your business is “Like it never even happened.”
Is the Water Flooding My Business Contaminated?
When you call us for help with water loss in Tallahassee, we start with a detailed assessment of the project. This allows us to determine not only the scope of the project and the source of the water but potential contaminants that may have settled in the standing water. If the water is deemed to be contaminated, several measures get put into place:
• Personal protective equipment (PPE) must be worn by our technicians, both for safety and to eliminate cross-contamination
• We work to contain any contaminated fluid and follow local protocols for disposing of any hazardous waste
• All surface areas that came into contact with contaminated water is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected
• We carefully manage all saturated porous materials within the loss zone
What Makes Your Water Removal Methods Faster than DIY Methods?
Our trucks come fully equipped with a broad range of extraction tools made for pulling up copious amounts of standing water in a short period. Some, or all, of the following tools, might be used during the cleanup at your Tallahassee business:
• Truck-mounted and portable extraction tools allow us to pull up thousands of gallons of standing water
• If any carpeting is located in your business's office areas of your business, we have light wand extractors and rovers to facilitate easier water removal
• Powerful fans and air moving equipment speeds up evaporation and facilitates drying
• Industrial-grade dehumidifiers help remove vapors from the air within your business so that we can restore relative humidity levels
Are Your Dehumidifiers Stronger than Consumer-Grade?
All of our professional-grade dehumidifiers that SERVPRO brings to a water loss project help get the job done in much less time than any non-commercial unit. Our crew also follows a unique formula that details how many fans, air movers, and dehumidifiers are necessary within the space to remain the most efficient. We adjust and move the equipment as needed throughout the project to achieve our goals. The dehumidifiers we often bring to water restoration events include:
• Refrigerant Dehumidifiers – Often get used during the beginning water cleanup phase when the humidity levels are the highest.
• Desiccant Dehumidifiers – Good for using when various structural materials are damp, yet porous materials within the loss zone are relatively dry.
What About My Office Furniture and Inventory?
We take the time to assess the water loss so that we can put a solid plan into place that helps us salvage as much as possible within the loss zone. Our crew may raise shelving, furniture, and office equipment to keep them out of the water while we go through the cleanup phases. We also offer pack-out services, where we bring your interior belongings to a safe location during the restoration steps. If pack-out is called for, we always take a detailed inventory to create a paper trail for your peace of mind. If necessary, we will also generate a report of any unsalvageable items for your insurance claim.
How Can You Be Sure All Moisture Gets Removed?
Our skilled water restoration technicians (WRT) are IICRC-certified and know precisely where to look for hidden moisture. We follow the path of migration and use a range of moisture detection tools, such as:
• Inspection Cameras – Such technology, including borescopes and thermal imaging cameras, help us located hidden moisture in tight spaces and behind walls. These tools help find moisture without having to remove ceiling tiles or wallboards.
• Moisture Detectors – Various devices like moisture sensors and moisture meters allow us to scope out moisture in smaller cracks and crevices that would otherwise be invisible to the naked eye.
What About Foul Odors Lingering Throughout My Business?
We know that the last thing you want to have is foul odors that continuously remind you of the water incident. Not only do we make sure that no moisture is left behind to cause secondary damage or turn into mold and mildew growth, but we also take it to the next level with cleaning and disinfection. Our crew uses highly-effective broad-spectrum, EPA-registered cleaning agents, and disinfectants so that we can clean all surfaces. Potential foul odors get eliminated, and every surface area is thoroughly sanitized and safe for your employees and customers.
SERVPRO of Central Tallahassee is the team to call when you need help with water removal and restoration. Call us whenever you need us at (850) 765-5706, and we will send out a crew as soon as possible. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster!