Can Things in My Fire-Ravaged Home Be Restored?
SERVPRO Handles Fire Damage to Ensure We Restore Rather Than Replace Wherever Possible in Your Tallahassee Home
It is normal to feel a bit overwhelmed and lost once you have a house fire. SERVPRO's Green Fleet can be at your Tallahassee property within hours to begin the restoration efforts once first responders give us the go-ahead to enter. We utilize proven methods and damage cleanup planning to get you back into your home quickly. This is why you can trust our crew; We're Faster to Any Size Disaster!
With any fire damage in Tallahassee, many factors play a role in whether something can get restored or if a full replacement is best. Our fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) have the training necessary to determine salvageability, and we use the latest equipment to aid in the restoration process. Some factors that we take into consideration for restoring items include:
- The level of heat
- The types and ages of surfaces
- The amount of moisture
- The air pressure within the space
- The types of materials that burned, and more
Will Everything Be Okay?
No matter what, we want to assist with this process so that you can feel confident that everything will be okay. Steps that you might need to take when dealing with life after a fire include:
- Contact your insurance agent to let them know the fire took place. SERVPRO is available to help facilitate the claims process, ensuring your paperwork is in order, including a detailed inventory of the loss.
- Securing your property is critical. We offer tarping and board up services to protect your interior from the elements as well as trespassers.
- Know that your fire-damaged home's cleanup will take time, but we have perfected our processes to get it done sooner so that your life can resume as normal.
- Take a deep breath and know that our team at SERVPRO is here to make it "Like it never even happened."
When it comes to fire damage, you want the right team for the job using best practices for restoration. SERVPRO of Central Tallahassee is always here to help by calling (850) 765-5706.