Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Our Central Tallahassee team is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round. We value our service to the Tallahassee community- making sure we respond to all emergency service requests and calls. At any time of day or night, your call is answered by a dedicated, and highly trained, SERVPRO technician or staff member. Once the service information is identified and entered into the system, we will dispatch a work crew immediately- sending technicians that have experience in dealing with Residential or Commercial properties of all sizes and disaster levels.
Whether it be your home, or commercial space, damages from a serious storm, fire, mold or water damages, we are equipped and ready to respond and arrive quickly to service repairs, remediation, and restoration.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (850) 765-5706
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Central Tallahassee arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.