Our Skilled Technicians Have The Experience To Restore Your Tallahassee Home After A Flood
We have the state of the art equipment to restore your home after a flood 24/7 so call us right away.
Managing Flood Loss in Your Tallahassee Home Until Help Arrives
While flood disasters can be overwhelming and stressful for Tallahassee homeowners, especially coming on the heels of severe weather events that destroyed portions of the property, securing professional assistance quickly is a wise choice. With one of the most regarded storm relief teams in the state of Florida, we can mobilize quickly when homes and businesses are at risk. We have ready trailers stocked with industry-leading equipment to aid in extraction, drying, cleaning, and reducing mold growth potential.
Even with our fast response to these emergencies, even amid the storm, there are ways that a homeowner can help manage flood damage in their Tallahassee residence as well. It is important to note that while there are helpful objectives that property owners can manage until our SERVPRO team arrives at your home, it is only beneficial to do these tasks if it poses no risk or danger to you or your family. Understand your limitations, vulnerabilities in exposed areas of your home, and the progress of the rising water before you commit to any of these actions.
- Gather Sentimental Items – One of the most critical tasks that any homeowner can embark on is gathering the sentimental and irreplaceable items from their residence before you vacate the premises. While our SERVPRO professionals have a skilled approach with content management, it is often impossible for us to manage the recovery of flood damaged photographs and other keepsakes.
- Shut Off Other Utilities – Other utilities, especially your electric service, can become damaged with high flooding. The best solution to prevent a fatal situation where water can become electrically charged is to shut off the power to your residence if you know that substantial flooding is inevitable.
- Take Photos of the Current Damage – Your insurance company is going to want documentation and proof of the damage that your home has sustained. Even additional aid groups often require documentation and cataloging of how your property was affected by the severe weather incident, so having photographic evidence can help.
Often flooding is challenging to avoid, even with barriers and damming that many homeowners attempt. Knowing how to overcome these damaging effects as they occur begins with securing the experience and skill of our SERVPRO of Central Tallahassee team. Our fast response team stays prepared to help with all storm loss incidents 24/7 at (850) 765-5706.
See more about Tallahassee.
Our Certified Professionals Are Ready To Restore Your Tallahassee Home
We have the equipment, expertise and experience to restore your home after a fire. Call us right away to prevent further damage.
Odor Removal Tools for Fire-Damaged Tallahassee Homes
Fires that affect Tallahassee homes often come with multiple layers of damaging effects for homeowners to overcome. As overwhelming as these circumstances can be, there are ways that you can work to resolve some of the pressing and challenging lingering symptoms on your own with the right equipment and products. Knowing what you need for aspects like deodorization can help the process to complete more efficiently and to be more successful in the end. By looking at the tools that our SERVPRO team uses for this niche of fire recovery, you can too acquire some of this odor removal equipment for your property.
Fire damage in Tallahassee might feel overwhelming at first, especially with various obstacles all present at the same time. Our SERVPRO team has certified Fire & Smoke Restoration Technicians (FSRT), many with additional endorsements as Odor Control Technicians (OCT), so we have experience and industry-leading equipment to make a difference quickly should you decide it is too much to handle on your own. Part of our success in fire recovery over the years stems from our ability to manage symptoms like lingering smoke odors amid these other effects.
Regardless of the severity of fire damage incidents, odor control is a considerable phase in recovery and restoration. Our SERVPRO team has an entire inventory of practical deodorization tools and products that lead the industry, and when combined with our extensive experience in fire recovery, improve the speed and success of these odor removal endeavors. Some of these devices we use regularly are:
- Hydroxyl Machines – These units can help to reduce or eliminate harsh odors in a compromised environment. Units also work to filter out particulates, debris, dust, and soot circulating in the damaged areas of the property.
- Thermal Foggers – While our SERVPRO professionals lean more towards UV foggers for the elimination of lingering smoke odors, thermal fogging is still a powerful tool in our arsenal. These machines are highly portable, helping to address odors throughout the entire property quickly and efficiently.
If you need our experienced SERVPRO of Central Tallahassee fire restoration specialists or a second opinion on the work you have done for your home, give us a call today at (850) 765-5706.
See more about Tallahassee.
Tallahassee Property Owners Benefit from SERVPRO's Fast Water Loss Mitigation Service
SERVPRO Has The Equipment for Any Size Water Damage Restoration Service in the Tallahassee Area
Immediate Actions Following Water Damage in Tallahassee Homes
As with many of the loss incidents that our experienced technicians get dispatched to address in Tallahassee homes, water emergencies have one of the shortest timetables to protect your property from irreparable damages. While this fact might encourage many to seek our professional experience and roster of qualified and certified SERVPRO restoration technicians accredited by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), there are still many who can approach this with a degree of confidence in attempting to dry out their properties on their own.
While water damage in Tallahassee homes can spread uncontrollably from the source, the spread can get slowed dramatically by stopping the flow from this breach. Finding the source of the damage is tracing the effects to the point where they are at their worst, though many water damage instances have clear points of origin. Once you have found the cause of the damage and stopped water flow to it, you are ready to take the steps that must happen immediately to preserve as much of the construction materials in your home as possible.
Content removal is vital at this stage, as it prevents unnecessary harm to your personal belongings and furniture throughout the affected areas. By only moving these items to an area that cannot become affected by the current conditions, our SERVPRO team can prevent considerable loss and replacement costs. For heavy furniture or because of limited room, we may place the legs or supports on high-density foam blocks or foil to protect the items.
We then focus on the extraction and drying of the damaged components and content to prevent this situation from getting any worse than it already is. Our SERVPRO team has advanced water removal and rapid drying solutions. With the combination of air movers and dehumidification equipment, our team can begin removing saturation from exposed materials.
Our SERVPRO of Central Tallahassee team is here to help in any way that you might need. Give us a call anytime, 24/7 at (850) 878-8885.
FL State Capitol HERE